- Should you have any question about the Ticket Purchase, please go to the following Q&A first
- Regarding your ticket purchase at Shochiku Multilingual Website, please send a message from
- You can make ticket reservation by the phone at Ticket Phone Shochiku.
Telephone: +81-3-6745-0888 (10:00-18:00 JST)
- Your reservation over the phone will remain valid for a week. If you cannot pick up the tickets at Box Office beforehand, please call us 7 days before the performance.
- We do not accept cancellation nor exchange for any reason
- Should you have any question about the theater and performance,
please contact us from the Contact Form.
- We process inquiries in order during business hours (10 a.m. to 6 p.m., excluding Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and other closures).
- Please note that we may not be able to answer to the question regarding media interview, copyright permission, film production, job hunting and so on.
- Questions for researches may not be answered.
- Regarding "Single Act Ticket" of Kabukiza Theatre, please check the following page first.
- Single Act Ticket is available every day during the performance period at Kabukiza Theatre, Tokyo.
- Performance time schedules and ticket price will be announced until the first day of the performance. Please check the "NEWS" section of the top page.
- *G-mark guides are currently not available.
Should you have any question about English G-Mark Guide (captioning service),
Please contact: email@example.com
- English Earphone-Guide service was terminated at the end of April 2015.