- Should you have any question about the Ticket Purchase, please go to the following Q&A first
- Regarding your ticket purchase at Shochiku Multilingual Website, please send a message from
- You can make ticket reservation by the phone at Ticket Phone Shochiku.
Telephone: +81-3-6745-0888 (10:00-18:00 JST)
- Your reservation over the phone will remain valid for a week. If you cannot pick up the tickets at Box Office beforehand, please call us 7 days before the performance.
- We do not accept cancellation nor exchange for any reason
- Should you have any question about the theater and performance,
please contact us from the Contact Form.
- Please note that we may not be able to answer to the question regarding media interview, copyright permission, film production, job hunting and so on.
- Questions for researches may not be answered.
- *Single Act Seats are currently not for sale.
Regarding "Single Act Ticket" of Kabukiza Theatre, please check the following page first.
please contact: https://www.kabukiweb.net/kabukiza_makumi_201910.pdf
- Single Act Ticket is available every day during the performance period at Kabukiza Theatre, Tokyo.
- The timetable, price, and ticket sales time will be announced on the first day of the performance.Please check "NEWS" section of the top page.
- *G-mark guides are currently not available.
Should you have any question about English G-Mark Guide (captioning service),
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- English Earphone-Guide service was terminated at the end of April 2015.